Epiphany Church Guidelines and Restrictions Effective April 19, 2021
Based on the recent provincial announcement to implement further measures against the third wave of the Covid 19 pandemic, effective Monday, April 19, 2021:
- All public Masses are temporarily cancelled until further notice.
- Sunday Masses at 9 am in English and 11 am in Italian will continue to be livestreamed and can be watched on our YouTube channel.
- Our Parish will remain open for private prayers with a maximum restriction of 10 persons at a time.
- Confessions will be by appointment only.
- Weddings, Funerals and Baptisms are restricted to 10 persons only including those who will be involved in the ministry (priest, cantor, etc. ).
- Celebrations of the Sacraments of First Holy Communion and Confirmation will be temporarily postponed until further notice. Online course classes continue as scheduled.
- The Parish office is temporarily closed until further notice. For any assistance or inquiries, please email or call the office and leave your name and contact information.